“We can not describe passion, we can only live it” Enzo Ferrari
The FOG RALLY is much more than just a road rally. It is the flagship event of the Ferrari Owners Charitable Foundation (FOCF) and now in its twelfth year has become synonymous with community and camaraderie, excitement and opportunity, charity and giving back. Harnessing the passions for this brand and the spectacle of 50 Ferraris traveling across the state’s most iconic roads to its most famous landmarks, the Rally brings together over 120 participants and 30 sponsors each year to raise funds to help make a difference in the lives of children. To-date, FOCF has donated over $2.6M to organizations in the Greater Bay Area and Northern California.
FOG RALLY 2023
DATES AND DESTINATION
FOG RALLY 2023 – a Ferrari-only event limited to 50 cars – will take place September 7 – 10 beginning with the Gala & Fundraiser and then traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area to Tenaya at Yosemite, located near Yosemite National Park’s south entrance. The Rally will follow a carefully curated route designed to maximize the joy of driving a Ferrari with the backdrop of some of the state’s most iconic scenery.
Tenaya at Yosemite is much more than a hotel; it is a destination resort. The rooms are spacious and comfortable in this award-winning AAA Four-Diamond property, and for your enjoyment – in addition to all that Yosemite National Park has to offer – there are pools and a spa.
The Rally will again jointly benefit: Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area, marking the ninth consecutive year of our charity partnership; and, FOCF’s Fund for Kids which provides grants to local nonprofits directly helping under-served children and their families. For more information, see BENEFICIARIES.
“DRIVING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!”
Over the past eleven years approximately 500 drivers have driven 500,000 miles, travelling to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe and Mendocino. The Rally is an opportunity to enjoy your car on some of the most iconic ‘Ferrari-friendly’ roads in California and share memorable and fun events with like-minded Ferrari enthusiasts. But most importantly – and what sets this event apart from others – is that by participating you are helping to make a difference in the lives of children in our community.
This is Ferrari Silicon Valley’s 10th anniversary as Presenting Sponsor for the Rally. Since 2005 Ferrari Silicon Valley has proudly served Redwood City and nearby communities. Founded on the firm belief in delivering a purchasing experience that exceeds clients’ expectations, they are committed to offering a ‘one-of-a-kind ownership journey’ with exceptional service in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. And through their continuing support, they demonstrate their commitment to being a positive force in the communities they serve.
All sponsors – regardless of their sponsorship level – have their logo displayed on all 50 Ferraris, resulting in a truly stunning Rally livery. We allocate sponsor fees, which are tax deductible to the extent of the law, to the donations to our beneficiaries. For more information about Sponsors and how to become a Sponsor, see SPONSORS
Registration fees are tax-deductible. The past two rallies have sold out within a matter of days so we encourage you register as soon as possible.
- Early Registration (April 1 –April 30): Specially-priced
- $6,000 for two (2) persons in one car in one room allocated from our hotel block*
- $4,500 for a solo driver in one room allocated from our hotel block*
- Additional passenger/guest is $1,800**
- Regular Registration (May 1 – June 30):
- $6,600 for two (2) persons in one car in one room allocated from our hotel block*
- $5,100 for a solo driver in one room allocated from our hotel block*
- Additional passenger/guest is $2,100**
- Late Registration (after June 30th): Accepted on a case-by-case basis
* Hotel accommodations and costs are not included and are the responsibility of FOG RALLY registered Drivers
** Rooms for additional passengers/guests or co-drivers are not included in our hotel block and reservations must be made separately with the hotel
Registration fees include these items and more: special events like the Gala & Fundraiser, the Wrap Party and Sponsor invitation-only parties; fine dining dinners with full bar and fine wines; selected Rally meals; Rally gear and materials; Rallista App for step-by-step directions; special activities like the Sticker Parties, Make-A-Wish Meet and Greet, Ferrari Test Drives, social events exploring Yosemite; a support vehicle; and, Rally photos and video. For a comprehensive list, please see FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS/FAQs .
– SCHEDULE AND ITINERARY
- July – August: Special Events & Sticker Parties (i.e., stickering events, online orientation, invitation-only parties) / Location and dates TBD
- Thursday, September 7: Gala & Fundraiser at the Presidio in San Francisco
- Friday, September 8: Drive to Tenaya at Yosemite starting with Launch Breakfast at Filoli Historic House & Garden in Woodside and including Lunch and Make-A-Wish Meet and Greet / Location TBD
- Friday, September 8: Dinner at Tenaya at Yosemite
- Saturday, September 9: Special Events at Tenaya at Yosemite (i.e., morning drive, Ferrari test drives, Yosemite activity and more)
- Saturday, September 9: Dinner & Party/ Celebration at Tenaya at Yosemite
- Sunday September 10: Farewell Breakfast at Tenaya at Yosemite
- Saturday, October 7: Wrap Party at Ferrari Silicon Valley
– MORE INFORMATION
For more information, see FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
"The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." Enzo Ferrari
Ferrari Owners Charitable Foundation
The annual FOG RALLY is organized by the Ferrari Owners Charitable Foundation (FOCF), a 501 (c)(3) public benefit corporation. FOCF was founded in 2011 to harness the broad interest in and passion for Ferrari automobiles to make a difference for children and families in the Greater Bay Area and Northern California. As a result, FOCF has donated over $2.6M to these organizations: Bay Area Crisis Nursery; Blue Planet Network; Collective Impact (formerly Opportunity Impact); East Palo Alto Kids Foundation; Edgewood Center for Children and Families; htmelle; Larkin Street Youth Services; LifeMoves; Make-A-Wish, Greater Bay Area; Make-A-Wish, Northeastern & Central California and Northern Nevada; Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties; Napa Valley New Deal; Project Night Night; and SideBySide. To learn more, please visit: focfcharity.org